Merck KGaA is offering 350 Research Grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years. Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
The aim of the Research Grant is to create new sustainable partnerships with leading global science and technology players to work on breakthrough science and to generate valuable seeds for future business.
The Merck Group, branded and commonly known as Merck, is a German multinational chemical, pharmaceutical and life sciences company headquartered in Darmstadt, with around 50,000 employees in around 70 countries.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline:August 15, 2018
- Course Level:Grants are available for pursuing research programme.
- Study Subject:Merck intends to offer research grants in the following 4 research areas: Healthy Lives/Drug Discovery; Life Reimagined/Synthetic Biology; Materials & Solutions and Digitalization/Computing.
- Scholarship Award:Merck intends to provide research grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in several topic areas. Top submitters will be invited to a Deep Dive workshop to further advance the proposals together with Merck scientists. The deep dive workshop will include the decision on grant recipients. Merck will cover all travel and accommodation costs. Furthermore, grant winners may gain access to meaningful collaborations within Merck and all the resources and connections that this allows.
- Number of Scholarships:Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inGerman
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
- Entrance Requirements:Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants. The research proposed for the grant must not involve interventional clinical research; involve the testing of competitors’ products
- English Language Requirements:The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
In order to apply, fill out the application form with your research proposal, use only non-confidential information. Please make sure you have read and accepted the terms and conditions before you submit the application form.
How to Apply:
Please complete all sections and send the completed form via email.