AUN/SEED-Net is pleased to announce that Call for Applications for Master’s Degree Program and Doctoral Degree Sandwich Program Year 2018 is now open.
The objectives of the scholarship is to grow the quantity of notably certified school staff with master’s degree in engineering at Member institutions which could be vital to contribute to sustainable development of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) countries.
AUN/SEED-Net has been established to sell human resource development in engineering for the sustainable socio-monetary development of the ASEAN locations.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for students seeking to acquire Master’s Degree Program and Doctoral Degree Sandwich Program.
Subjects for study: The faculty staff, students and interested applicants who would like to pursue a higher study within the following engineering fields and are endorsed by way of 26 member universities are eligible to use: Electric and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Chemical Engineering (ChE), electricity Engineering (EneE), natural catastrophe (ND), Civil Engineering (CE), Geological and Geo-useful resource Engineering (GeoE), Mechanical and production Engineering (MEManuE), Environmental Engineering (EnvE), substances Engineering (MatE) and computer and facts Engineering (CIE)
- Tuition fee
- Living allowance
- Health insurance
- Relocation fee
- Round-trip air ticket
There may be extra support(s) from Host and Sending Institution.
Scholarship are available for ASEAN Countries
Eligibility: The following requirements are necessary for applicants to qualify for the scholarship:
- Applicants need to be young staff of Sending institutions or graduating college students/graduates who are strongly motivated to pursue a professional career as faculty body of workers at Sending institutions.
- Candidates must be encouraged to apply through their Sending institutions of their domestic country, which expects them to be faculty workers after graduation.
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in applicable engineering discipline, or to finish the bachelor’s degree before starting this Master degree program.
- Applicants have to meet as a minimum one of the following requirements. The helping documents have to be gotten. Class rank of Bachelor’s degree need to be must be within top 15 % in their final or most recent year.
- The Certified Letter on Academic standing (Attachment three) is required; Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the least 3.0 in the four-scale grading machine or 7.5 within the 10-scale grading device in Bachelor’s degree; top notch academic achievements with assisting proof (e.g. Awards, guide, and so on.
AUN/SEED-internet master’s diploma application 2018; p. Four/6
- Applicants need to be below the age of 30 at the time of utility.
- Candidates should be in better fitness situations.
- The scholarships are for Japanese Fiscal Year (JFY) 2018 new college students (1st April 2018 – 31st March 2019). The scholarships can’t be given to the candidates who have already commenced earlier than the declaration of JFY 2018 scholarship award and have already been offered and salaried by different scholarships.
- Candidates must apply for the course listed by the Host Institution in the other country (home applicant is not permitted in Project Phase 4).
Nationality: Residents of ASEAN international locations are eligible to apply.
General admission Requirements
Entrance Requirement: Candidates ought to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering area, or to complete the bachelor’s degree earlier than beginning this degree program..
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent English language knowlegde to study and carry out independent studies. It is strongly advocated to put up a certificates of internationally acknowledged English proficiency test.
How to Apply: in applying for AUN/SEED-Net Scholarships, candidates must be endorsed by Sending Institutions in their country of origin.
NB: No candidate will be accepted without an endorsement letter from their sending institution. After being endorsed by Sending Institution(s), candidates are expected to submit two types of applications;
- AUN/SEED-Net Application Form
- Host Institution’s Application Form
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.